Trade My rack of HSI secondary snappers for your Santa Ysabel $1 or other Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looking for Santa Ysabel $1 to use for HSI fracs for my HSI set. Lightly used would be great. I have a rack of new HSI snappers that have been straightened and cleaned with two rounds of magic eraser scrubbing. It is the right rack in this picture. The left rack was how they come from the Chip Room sale. I would consider other light blue chips for relabeling. Thanks!

HSI Snappers.jpg

I don't have any warped ones left. All straightened and cleaned. As clean as can be anyway. I am looking for a trade because it's easier to explain to the wife vs. getting money and spending money. I would listen to offers, but it would have to be damn good, I have a ton of time into them, and as I said it makes it more difficult with the wife. Thanks for the question though.

I'm thinking this isn't going to happen. These snappers may go to auction soon if I can't find this trade.

Anyone change their mind about their Santa Ysabels? I wouldn't mind ones that have been relabeled with HSI or Jack Cinci labels! :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom