My other addiction... (1 Viewer)

You and me both lol. I've only just started tearing it apart but I'm already anxious to get it back together. New parts have been showing up the last week or two and its really getting me pumped for this build! These aren't my actual tires but I just ordered the exact same size :D. There will be no rain driving for me lol
View attachment 128338

I'll have to join up and introduce myself.

Have you ever been to the Mopar Nationals?

Been to Carlisle a couple times, but never the Mopar/Chrysler Nationals. Would love to go one of these days.

I have always thought the Duster never got enough love from Mopar fans. For myself, I am lucky to know a crescent wrench from a socket, so I will need to win the lottery in order to pay my mechanic to maintain my dream car, which I saw for real this past September. It was the ONLY American motors product at this show and shine.View attachment 128371 View attachment 128372

Yeah, Dusters ( A bodies) were some the cheapest available Mopars in the day. Definitely not as popular as those B & E body cars.

Would love to get my hands on a Hurst SC RAMBLER.

My dad was an old school body man (enjoyed working with lead more than bondo), so I grew up loving muscle cars.

When I was 15, my dad gave me a 37' Plymouth 2 door coupe that had a straight 8 in it. Needed a complete resto, but it rocked. As luck would have it, my mom was bitter about the cars he aquired and punished me by selling it for $1,000 to some random guy that stopped by when dad and I were gone.

1929 ford, 1949 mercury, 1962 t bird...and the list goes on and on.

Now...pretty much down to my baby!:D

View attachment 128374 .

That's a keeper for sure! Very nice!

Yeah, Dusters ( A bodies) were some the cheapest available Mopars in the day. Definitely not as popular as those B & E body cars.

Would love to get my hands on a Hurst SC RAMBLER.

First car I remember my Dad owning was a Rambler American. Dad always bought AMC, because he worked there. Later it was Renaults, and finally, Chryslers.

Been to Carlisle a couple times, but never the Mopar/Chrysler Nationals. Would love to go one of these days.

I only went once when I was 17 and was entered into the young guns competition but my dad and I are booked to go there in 2018. If you do want to go sometime plan about a year in advance because hotels fill up 10-12 months before the next show. We booked in September for 2018's show and the closest hotel that had rooms was about 25-30 miles away.

I only went once when I was 17 and was entered into the young guns competition but my dad and I are booked to go there in 2018. If you do want to go sometime plan about a year in advance because hotels fill up 10-12 months before the next show. We booked in September for 2018's show and the closest hotel that had rooms was about 25-30 miles away.

Good to know! So where are the Nationals? Ohio? I was under the impression it was held in Carlisle, PA. Are the Chrysler Nationals and Mopar Nationals 2 different shows?

Dad had a Chevy Nova SS when I was a kid. Green with silver flecks. Awful interior color though. Someone stole it and it was totaled.

Love looking at good ol' muscle cars.

Good to know! So where are the Nationals? Ohio? I was under the impression it was held in Carlisle, PA. Are the Chrysler Nationals and Mopar Nationals 2 different shows?

The Mopar Nationals are in Columbus Ohio August 10-12 2018.

Yeah its two different shows. Chrysler at Carlisle is I think about the same size show as the Mopar Nats. I've never made it to Carlisle but I would like to one of these years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom