My new set (1 Viewer)

Pinball

Full House
Reaction score
PHS.jpg

But know I'd like to have some 0.25er and 10.00er or 20.00er but they dont exist. Unfortunately!

I was thinking to make 20.00 Plaques and try to buy some Paulson solids plain to hotstamp them.

Now, do you have any other idea to complete my set?

that looks like a fun micro\small stakes set. I'm a fan of denims that aren't super standard, forces you to think about bet sizing differently and that is a good thing.

View attachment 13820

But know I'd like to have some 0.25er and 10.00er or 20.00er but they dont exist. Unfortunately!

I was thinking to make 20.00 Plaques and try to buy some Paulson solids plain to hotstamp them.

Now, do you have any other idea to complete my set?

I have a rack of matching 5c chips in canary yellow.

Never gonna find Paulson solids plain for hotstamping, they do not exist. Paulson will not sell blank chips, of any kind.

I'd go with custom $20 plaques, baby-size. Sal @ owps can probably whip up a nice custom design that incorporates the card-pip mold design elements. Petunia would be a great complimentary color to your set.

I have a rack of matching 5c chips in canary yellow.

Never gonna find Paulson solids plain for hotstamping, they do not exist. Paulson will not sell blank chips, of any kind.

I'd go with custom $20 plaques, baby-size. Sal @ owps can probably whip up a nice custom design that incorporates the card-pip mold design elements. Petunia would be a great complimentary color to your set.

Do you have a pic of the 5c?

Nice idea petunia color!

I'd match the hotstamp on the denoms. Change the font, and have them as $2000 and $5000. I wouldn't use mirrored hats and canes either, all hook to the left. Really nice though. Matches the understated chips.

I'd match the hotstamp on the denoms. Change the font, and have them as $2000 and $5000. I wouldn't use mirrored hats and canes either, all hook to the left. Really nice though. Matches the understated chips.

Not sure what 'hook to the left' means... but the canes on the card pips (suits) mold are all diagonal top-left to lower-right (opposite of those on TH&C mold chips). Agree that matching the chips is better than mirrored.

Along those same lines, the groups of suits should all be in the same order as the chips: spades, diamonds, clubs, hearts.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom