My New Poker Table (1 Viewer)

That looks like it works with the wood floor...probably stays put with rubber protector on the hard wood. Do you think that would work on carpet?

I don’t think that is made for carpet. I would suggest finding another option.

You should more options/flexibility with carpet... like slicing the carpet open and tucking the cord it in or under it somehow.

:bigbucks::bigbucks::bigbucks::bigbucks:this is now a requirement for any custom tables I get. Doubt I could work it in to my cheap folding table unfortunately but this is amazing.

I first tested it on my cheap folding table and it worked. Draw pops out of frame to fold legs under. — I can’t believe for so many years I set up a side table I kept turning around too. This drawer is awesome... really a perfect convenient solution for my cash game.

Last edited:
I first tested it on my cheap folding table and it worked. Draw pops out of frame to fold legs under. — I can’t believe for so many years I set up a side table I kept turning around too. This drawer is awesome... really a perfect convince solution for my cash game.

I need more details please, will do this right now if I learn how. What frame and drawer did you get. How did you attach it to the folding table? I have a cheap barrington table, do you think it will hold the weight of the drawer and chips? Just realized while typing the problem with my table is the bottom has an edge so I don't think it will work.... like the side pieces extend down further than the bottom of the playing surface.

This is very nice table love the drawer hopefully my table comes out looking something like this
Where did you get the felt

I need more details please, will do this right now if I learn how. What frame and drawer did you get. How did you attach it to the folding table? I have a cheap barrington table, do you think it will hold the weight of the drawer and chips? Just realized while typing the problem with my table is the bottom has an edge so I don't think it will work.... like the side pieces extend down further than the bottom of the playing surface.
There are work arounds... like using a piece of plywood between the drawer and the table to lower the drawer. Cut the lip of the wood so the drawer can fit in. Do a search in the forum for Drawer and you'll see others that have done it... and on a folding tables.

What a gorgeous build! Looks great.

Do you mind sharing how much $$$ you have into it (PM if necessary)?

Looking forward to building my own soon!

Under the table of the USB setup.
Where did you pick up the USB cables? Love they screw into the underside of the table. I'm about to build a new table and was thinking about installing something similar, but I like those USB cables way better than the extension cable/adapter combo I was going to use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom