My new custom chips (1 Viewer)

xdukeluvax

Two Pair
Reaction score
528ED58D-ACB7-4C05-9EE7-7B0514986804.png
528ED58D-ACB7-4C05-9EE7-7B0514986804.png
So heres my first attempt at a custom set of chips. Did a clay style on a ceramic chip which may not have been the best choice but it was my first go. Would love to see complete custom chips you others have done in the comments

If you like em, then good for you! If not, next time you should spend some time in the design forum here asking for advice. I'll just say they are unique and I wouldn't have done it that way.....

Designing a great chip set takes a lot of effort and usually takes many changes to "get it right"

If you like em, then good for you! If not, next time you should spend some time in the design forum here asking for advice. I'll just say they are unique and I wouldn't have done it that way.....

Designing a great chip set takes a lot of effort and usually takes many changes to "get it right"
I actually changed the numbers to all black. Thankfully it wasnt too late. Yeah i iv only ever seen the great paulson type chips and people basically copying them. I was hoping to see real unique one of a kind chips. For example i LOVE the matsui zen chips that were made. Would love to see more sets like that people have done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom