My Last Ever Set. Silver Club on CPC (2 Viewers)

A few pics of the newly acquired chips. Tons of different iterations but ultimately settled on making both a Cash set and a Tournament set. Both borrowed chips from the previous pics in this thread but both were cost conscious with the lion’s share going to the tournament set. (Which has vanished in the mail. :()

View attachment 600226View attachment 600227View attachment 600228View attachment 600229View attachment 600230View attachment 600232
1-1/16 inlay's?

@AK Chip yessir! 1 1/16” inlays. I’ve always liked the look of the spilled over inlay into the groove. I couldn’t tell you why. I’m sure most find it abhorrent.
I’ll definitely being offering samples. Not too many but before I do, there are a few here who will get theirs. The shaped nickel and quarter will not be part of them.

I’ll definitely being offering samples. Not too many but before I do, there are a few here who will get theirs. The shaped nickel and quarter will not be part of them.
Damn, just realised that all the orders are through (before I joined the forum I think). Unlikely that I would get any samples but if you have extras let me know :) super cool chips

Still need to oil these up. Then I’ll take some better pics. Have to wait until my kids are done school and I’ve finished drinking.

DFB1F69D-FF67-43A0-A06B-CE56B6F0A475.jpeg
A1B11D7B-56C5-4BAF-BA9B-0740C2924554.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words. I’m loving the set. I wish the blurple was a tad lighter so it wasn’t so dark as the T100 but no issues yet with dirty stacks. They stand out pretty good. T25,000 is in the works just because. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom