Trade My Large Bud Jones Legends Set for Your ASM Kenmore Lanes Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Anyone ever get the feeling that they just need to change something up?

I feel like I’ve got a little cabin fever or am going stir crazy. Currently down in my basement watching the Seahawks wild card game drinking a few Dead Guy’s.

Looking at my chip cabinet and trying to figure out what I have and what I want. Overall I am happy with my collection but it’s been pretty stagnant recently with the only exception of being able to very happily add a single $.50 to my Benny’s set (still need 2 more if anyone has one or two)!

Anyway onto my semi drunk proposal. I live in the greater Seattle area and played most of my early poker at Kenmore Lanes. I’d like to have a set of those chips.

I have 1700 Legends Bud Jones chips... I would like a set of the Kenmore chips. The only stipulation is I want the ASM variety of the chips. Looking for a 900 or greater piece chip set for my 1700 chip set. I feel like I am giving whoever takes advantage of this the better side of this deal.

None of my chips are broken and the quarters are $1 Big Easy relabels from gear. My breakdown is:
100 x $.25
400 x $1
900 x $5
280 x $25
20 x $100

E57A73FA-3471-40B1-A030-7565FC3E99B4.jpeg

Let me know if you’re interested.

-Tom H.

It’s crazy... I’ve spent hours and hours with these chips. I never thought to harvest them because they were always there... for years and years.

I guess it proves true in chips too, “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone.”

It took me almost a year of begging for me to find a second rack of $5s for my set. I almost gave up. I really enjoy playing with the well worn ASM chips. These things have seen a lot of action before come into my possession.

It took me almost a year of begging for me to find a second rack of $5s for my set. I almost gave up. I really enjoy playing with the well worn ASM chips. These things have seen a lot of action before come into my possession.

I’ve seen the total number of these chips. There are not just a few of them out there. There are a bunch of these sets floating around. Kenmore Lanes had 2 poker tables (4 at the height of the boom) and somewhere near a dozen table games.

It was an absolute shithole. My wife made me strip down in the garage and shower before I came to bed because the smoke was that heavy in the place and didn’t only saturate my clothes but my hair and skin. We had 18 year olds allowed in the room, and they thought they were ballers with $200. I can’t tell you how many times I’d look through the 2 sets of double glass doors and thought to myself “You gotta be kidding me... the sun is coming up right now?”

It’s a dingy bowling alley (still) with back room cards... Can’t lie though, I loved the place.

It’s crazy... I’ve spent hours and hours with these chips. I never thought to harvest them because they were always there... for years and years.

I guess it proves true in chips too, “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone.”
First room that I ever played in...18 in college.

Monday Bump for visibility.

Apparently posting during a NFL Saturday afternoon game doesn't really get as many views as one who was somewhat intoxicated would think. #gofigure :p

I’ve seen the total number of these chips. There are not just a few of them out there. There are a bunch of these sets floating around. Kenmore Lanes had 2 poker tables (4 at the height of the boom) and somewhere near a dozen table games.

It was an absolute shithole. My wife made me strip down in the garage and shower before I came to bed because the smoke was that heavy in the place and didn’t only saturate my clothes but my hair and skin. We had 18 year olds allowed in the room, and they thought they were ballers with $200. I can’t tell you how many times I’d look through the 2 sets of double glass doors and thought to myself “You gotta be kidding me... the sun is coming up right now?”

It’s a dingy bowling alley (still) with back room cards... Can’t lie though, I loved the place.
That's funny. I also learned how to play at kenmore lanes. I was playing when Tyler Patterson was dealing there...I have some very good memories of that place, must have been the late 90's - early 2000's I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom