My Labeled Cash Set (2 Viewers)

RagsPoker

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a couple quick cell phone pics of a few labeled chips for a cash set, got a lot more to label but haven't had time to finish them all. Very nice labels from Gear, label design by p5woody; thanks to Chris and Steve for all their help.
RPR-Labeled-Samples.jpg

RPR-Labeled-mix.jpg

Sweet set. Great chips and the inlay is awesome. Can't wait to see the finished set. Nice work.

Very nice, great job. I like the over size chips, I am hoping one day to do oversize 20's.

Don't know how I missed these either. Very nice.

Those look awesome. Of you offer samples I'd definitely want a set!

I saw this is the spring and was trying to find it in media a couple weeks ago because the font and lettering include some design I wanted to show to an artist. Why is there not dedicated prOn for this in the media section? Let's go man. This one of the best label design and chip combos I've seen.

I saw this is the spring and was trying to find it in media a couple weeks ago because the font and lettering include some design I wanted to show to an artist. Why is there not dedicated prOn for this in the media section? Let's go man. This one of the best label design and chip combos I've seen.
Agreed.

Now you're sounding like my wife.....nag, nag, nag!!!!:D;)

I'm actually putting the final touches on a solid labeled Paulson tournament set right now too, I just finished milling 800 roulettes. Just completed tweaking the label design a bit (p5woody) and just ordered labels (Gear).

What I'm saying in a long-winded manner is I'll be posting a lot of pron from my cash set AND a tournament set in the near future....and yes I'll have some sample sets available.

And thanks for all the compliments everyone.

and yes I'll have some sample sets available.

Can you put me on the list whenever you make it for the sample sets! I need a set of the chips that put my labeled Paulsons to shame lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom