My Humble Family of Five (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
A couple of pictures of the family. $100 dollar starting stacks from each set.

Two CPC sets, a Paulson set, a TRK set and a BCC set.

20171229_182050.jpg
20171229_182103.jpg
20171229_184804.jpg
20171229_184234.jpg
20171229_184242.jpg

Are you going to commit to keeping the OP updated every time you replace a family member?

100% killer chips. I would argue that the non CPC chips are not family, more like mistresses who agree to an open relationship.

Awesome looking sets Bill. Great mix for sure, love the different colors as well to really up the diversity factor.

I'm just picturing the back of your minivan. Instead of stick figures representing your human family, you just have pic of stacks of chips. :D

If you remove the custom aspect from the CPC's the TRK's are easily my favorite set.

Overall I prefer the feel, sound, and edge spots on them over the other sets

Funny, I just grabbed a stack of TRK samples for the first time in a long time, and I've been shuffling them for a bit. Surprisingly (at least to me) I definitely don't prefer them over Paulson clay. And the "short" edge spots have always left me wanting more. Don't get me wrong, as far as I'm concerned, TRK's are the undisputed king of cool and I definitely want a set very very very much. But if I could only own a single set, I guess it wouldn't be TRK.

Funny, I just grabbed a stack of TRK samples for the first time in a long time, and I've been shuffling them for a bit. Surprisingly (at least to me) I definitely don't prefer them over Paulson clay. And the "short" edge spots have always left me wanting more. Don't get me wrong, as far as I'm concerned, TRK's are the undisputed king of cool and I definitely want a set very very very much. But if I could only own a single set, I guess it wouldn't be TRK.
Aaaand after shuffling them for another long while, all I can say is that these chips are maddingly endearing.

Aaaand after shuffling them for another long while, all I can say is that these chips are maddingly endearing.

Another thing that I like is that the ones feel a little different (and heavier) than the fives. Its like two different experiences depending on which stack your shuffling (probably doesn't make sense lol).

Anyways, the BCC InPlays are finally hitting the felt. I'm using them at the next league game.

Starting stacks on post #16. 10 x .5, 20 x 1, 7 x 5 for a .50/.50 60 max buy in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom