My Humble Family of Five

MD Mike

Full House

upNdown

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
If you remove the custom aspect from the CPC's the TRK's are easily my favorite set.

Overall I prefer the feel, sound, and edge spots on them over the other sets
Funny, I just grabbed a stack of TRK samples for the first time in a long time, and I've been shuffling them for a bit. Surprisingly (at least to me) I definitely don't prefer them over Paulson clay. And the "short" edge spots have always left me wanting more. Don't get me wrong, as far as I'm concerned, TRK's are the undisputed king of cool and I definitely want a set very very very much. But if I could only own a single set, I guess it wouldn't be TRK.

upNdown

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
Funny, I just grabbed a stack of TRK samples for the first time in a long time, and I've been shuffling them for a bit. Surprisingly (at least to me) I definitely don't prefer them over Paulson clay. And the "short" edge spots have always left me wanting more. Don't get me wrong, as far as I'm concerned, TRK's are the undisputed king of cool and I definitely want a set very very very much. But if I could only own a single set, I guess it wouldn't be TRK.
Aaaand after shuffling them for another long while, all I can say is that these chips are maddingly endearing.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Aaaand after shuffling them for another long while, all I can say is that these chips are maddingly endearing.
Another thing that I like is that the ones feel a little different (and heavier) than the fives. Its like two different experiences depending on which stack your shuffling (probably doesn't make sense lol).

Anyways, the BCC InPlays are finally hitting the felt. I'm using them at the next league game.

Starting stacks on post #16. 10 x .5, 20 x 1, 7 x 5 for a .50/.50 60 max buy in.

Top Bottom