Traded My HSI Sec Snappers in Exchange for Your Cleaning (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggie

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have 400 HSI Secondary snappers from Jim’s recent sale (~100 of which have been semi-cleaned by hand).

Looking to trade 2 RACKS of these chips in exchange for the cleaning/flattening/label removal (or milling whichever is easier for you) of the other 2 RACKS.

I send you 4 DIRTY RACKS on my dime, you send back 2 CLEAN, FLAT, DELABELED RACKS back on yours.

Conditions: I’d like the best 100 of the bunch … i.e., the nicest, pinkest, flattest, most uniform chips (there are significant variations - example shown). You keep the second best, and then we’ll split the last 200. While “best” seems somewhat arbitrary, it’s really not once you get your hands on them. I trust whoever takes me up on this to be honest here.

Method: I prefer not to lose the “new” texture of the chips and sharp RHCs due to overuse of Magic Eraser or similar, but at this point, it is what it is. I had decent results with Sterling’s Magic, but I have neither the time nor patience to get a playable set of these. So I leave it up to you.

Timing: Just be upfront on timing and stick to it. Please don’t make me hunt them down.

No Dibs: While I believe this is a killer deal for someone, I have no idea if there’s any interest whatsoever … so just in case, this is not a dibs thread. I’ll pick who to trade with!

Disclaimer: This stuff is absolutely terrible and I don’t recommend anyone take this trade unless you have 1) experience with these disease-ridden chips and 2) more time than money.

These chips are not for sale.

Interested? Let me know!

1D8197FE-763E-4FDC-9CC7-AAF2A2C56B0E.jpeg

I must tag someone, but I can't remember who! :oops:

They are who you want. I can do this, but I'm in Canada. Also, if you want to remove inlay and replace with 7/8ths inch label, I don't think you want to mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom