My Hot Stamping Journey (4 Viewers)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I finally fired up the stamping machine. No real effort in dialing in the machine yet, I just fired it up and used the manual arm to stamp a couple of chips.

The suits mold chips were much harder and required a lot more pressure than the Paulson chip. I still need to let up on the Paulson chips.

The yellow T- 1,000 is an existing stamp, not anything I did.

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1221.JPG

IMG_1223.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

Last edited:
So it would seem, from my ignorant perspective, that you are limited to whatever dies you can get your hands on right? Are you able to order non-alphanumeric dies, custom dies, and/or just new fonts from somewhere?

Love this! Following with interest! Nice work!
Although...I'm unsure why "chip" needed to pressed onto a chip.............

Looking forward to watching your new endeavor!
Thanks so much for your and Mikes help getting me going!! After I get my T-5,000 Vegas World chips done I will go after the Nevada Mold set

If you can make a go of this.....

Gonna have some devil stamps made for some fracs!
It may take a long time to get done but yours will go right to the top of the list Steve, its the least I can do for all your help you have given me. Nobody has a clue how many hairbrained inlay ideas I have sent you to work on.

I’m guessing the cpc chips will require a touch more heat than paulsons will. Especially older ones. I’d love to hear about the process, though. I came very close to pulling the trigger on it. I’m still kicking myself.

I was surprised you passed on it. There were 4 or 5 people who passed on it before I had a shot at it.

I have some BCC Tmolds that you can practice on if you put me at the top of the list for finishing the last 2-300 that I need to complete my cash set!
I appreciate the offer! But the list is just my own sets I want to get stamped. Unfortunately I wont be taking on other projects for almost a year. Quicksilver will get in front of my sets because I owe him a lot of my time.

I might be able to squeeze in a rack of fracs or something like that before then but it will be hit or miss with my up coming work schedule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom