My first time (1 Viewer)

IllCallOneTime

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first time, be gentle. Just got my first set of chips after being exposed to this chip phenomenon for the past few years playing at home games. Small cash set for hosting some of my own home games. Will post more pics after cleaning. Thanks to those that helped get me started. Definitely understand the obsession.
6FABFF5D-F1F2-4865-96FA-3FC40D50C9DD.jpeg
E2566942-CDA9-49F6-83C4-B15EC1CA83D5.jpeg

Welcome! Give those puppies a quick bath in a bucket of warm water with a spoonful or so of Lundmark TSP (sodium metasilicate) and all that hooker juice will melt right off. Maybe a quick brush with a toothbrush. Some folks oil afterwards with a dab of mineral oil on a towel rubbed along the rolling edges, but not necessary.

Great move buying a set of paulsons while it cost more than China clays the quality is much better. Your game will love it.

Welcome! Give those puppies a quick bath in a bucket of warm water with a spoonful or so of Lundmark TSP (sodium metasilicate) and all that hooker juice will melt right off. Maybe a quick brush with a toothbrush. Some folks oil afterwards with a dab of mineral oil on a towel rubbed along the rolling edges, but not necessary.

Great move buying a set of paulsons while it cost more than China clays the quality is much better. Your game will love it.
My buddy has an ultrasonic cleaner and offered to help, but thanks for the tip. Might actually try to hold on to some of the hooker juice though! Lol

This is my first time, be gentle. Just got my first set of chips after being exposed to this chip phenomenon for the past few years playing at home games. Small cash set for hosting some of my own home games. Will post more pics after cleaning. Thanks to those that helped get me started. Definitely understand the obsession. View attachment 781498View attachment 781499
Welcome, great start...

I started with a very similar set, absolutely love them... And then the rabbit hole opens up....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom