My first table (1 Viewer)

DurangoKWest

High Hand
Reaction score
5A11D95C-0D4A-4867-A261-A10B450409E8.png

I feel like I'm getting a pretty good deal here for $400. Includes some chips. It looks like maybe 400 that look kinda like dice chips but they're hot stamped so not dice chips. Hard to tell from the photos and not buying the table for the chips. Two of the denominations are president head chips, maybe 100 of these. I've seen those around, are they rare?

3008BEBC-2255-45E1-AA5E-927234C9486F.jpeg

I'm just excited to bring it all home.

View attachment 909284
I feel like I'm getting a pretty good deal here for $400. Includes some chips. It looks like maybe 400 that look kinda like dice chips but they're hot stamped so not dice chips. Hard to tell from the photos and not buying the table for the chips. Two of the denominations are president head chips, maybe 100 of these. I've seen those around, are they rare?

View attachment 909291

I'm just excited to bring it all home.
Those president chips are Paulsons, on the web mold. They’re actually pretty rare, though in this case rare doesn’t necessarily translate to being particularly desirable.
Good news is ALL Paulsons are desirable and those presidents are certainly worth something more than a buck a chip. Whether that’s $1.50 apiece or $3 apiece is up to the market, but the point is, they might be worth more than that table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom