My first set mostly complete (1 Viewer)

jrs146

Straight
Reaction score
Hi all,
First thanks to everyone for all the help I’ve received thus far. And thanks to the two forum members who were so great to buy chips from. It’s always a little nerve racking sending a stranger money, but they were super great to buy from. My first Paulson set is almost complete. I think if I can just add some additional $100’s I’d be all set. It would be nice to have some $500 and $1,000 chips too but I probably don’t absolutely need them for the $1/2 cash game that I play. I’ll be giving the $1 chips a nice cleaning when I get some time. I tried one with a magic eraser and it made it looking brand new.
My next project will be working on a tournament set. There’s a set of Paulson CDI’s I’m in the process of negotiating on. If that doesn’t work I may just order a set through CPC. Man this forum sure is addicting!

Attachments

• 87CED836-3572-48D4-9520-BB69CFE95FE8.jpeg
    87CED836-3572-48D4-9520-BB69CFE95FE8.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Congrats on your (first) purchase! Those Grand Victoria $1s are somewhat hard to come by.

Any reason why the cancelled Argosy $5s are mixed in there?
No reason other than the set of 500 I bought from here had them included as part of the set. I figure I’ll either use them or trade/sell them towards something else. But for now they will do just fine!

Great set man! Glad someone bought those chips. I almost bought them several times. You can sell the argosy chips, someone was looking for those recently. The Hundos don’t come up too often but they are out there. Put up a wanted add for a barrel or two if you need them.

Love it! Great job on the first set. I really like the look Grand Victoria's. They were on my radar as i was researching what I wanted for a first set!

Congrats on your set! I recall seeing this for sale and thought what an awesome jump start this set would provide. I think you’re more than covered for your $1/$2 game. :)

Post up pics when you get these in play!

Picked these up today off of eBay. They obviously don’t match my set but I’ll hang onto them until I find some GV $500’s. They’re a cool chip regardless!

Attachments

• 7DEE7643-41D8-451A-99C7-7EFCC5C2B88D.jpeg
    7DEE7643-41D8-451A-99C7-7EFCC5C2B88D.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 100

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom