My first self designed poker set and poker table (2 Viewers)

Pinball

Full House
Reaction score
I just made a tourney set. Next will be a cash game set. If you have any ideas or you would really love to help to design the cg-chips you're welcome.

Attachments

• chips.jpg
    chips.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Tischmy.jpg
    Tischmy.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 415
Are those CPC no molds or from an European manufacturer? I would like to add this into my custom chip database, but need to know what the chips are and who the label artist (or layout person in this case) is.

http://classicpokerchips.com/ here I ordered the chips

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I like my chips but the colours are much darker than in the designing tool showed. (esp. green and blue)

for my cash game chips I'll use def. another manufacturer. I'm open for any good suggestion

Yes, the design tool is out of date (the person that created it passed away, so updates are not really forthcoming). It is always recommended to get a sample set, so you can see the colors for yourself. Also to note:

• Lighting in your room can affect the color of the chip
  • The inlay can affect how the chip colors/spots appear
  • According to JimB, the mold can actually make chip colors appear different
  • Colors on your computer monitor can vary drastically from reality
  • The chip tool was made quite a while ago. Changes in dye formulation for the clay from suppliers can and occasionally have changed. Classic Poker Chips (CPC) does their best to maintain the high level of quality and color matching, but if you order an add-on in 10 years, it may not exactly match the chips made today.
  • Chips are all made by hand. Variations in color are possible, but as mentioned above, CPC quality is second to none.

Congratulations. I was just thinking of "simple and classy, well done", when I saw spike's comment. Thanks for sharing them. Well done.

I like my chips but the colours are much darker than in the designing tool showed. (esp. green and blue)

for my cash game chips I'll use def. another manufacturer. I'm open for any good suggestion

I hope you're not disappointed with your chips. They look great! As others have commented, it's a very classic look.

Colors of real chips will never look exactly like what you see on your displays. Displays vary in how they portray colors: I have two displays on my desktop, and chip mock-ups will "change color" if I drag the image from one screen to the other. Also, your chips aren't backlit! Lighting makes a huge difference in how colors are perceived.

Regardless of what you decide to do with your cash chips, I strongly suggest getting color samples, and in the case of ceramics, a test chip or proof.

The playing surface on your table is awesome! What type of fabric is it?

These look great, and as others have said, get samples as the colours do look different in person than on a computer screen.

Gruezi, I hope you and your players will enjoy your new table and chips!

Which breakdown did you choose?

There aren't any other clay chip manufacturers that sell to the public. Best suggestion possible is to get a CPC color sample set before you order.

Did you piece together the rail foam, or is it all one continuous piece?

What color combos did you use? Those 1K and 5K chips are nice!

How about the rest of the chips?

25 dg green black
100 charcoal dg pink
500 blue dg yellow

The legs on that table look really cool. Is that a local builder who made it or is it a big store one?
id like to see more picks of the legs if possible.

www.gamblerstore.de

the legs construction is in 3 parts you can put them together in 20 seconds. on the top there are 4 "pillars" which go into the table. sry, for my bad english will post some pics to make it clear :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom