My First Chip Set (1 Viewer)

JL19

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all! I recently just got my first chip set to replace my cheap dice chips. Ended up going with the Desert Heats. I definitely see the flashing issues and the 5’s unfortunately are fairly darker than some samples I previously ordered, but for their price they’ll be a decent inexpensive set I can use with friends as the blinds we play are pretty inconsistent (.05/.10, .10/.25, and the very rare .25/.50). I’m already looking forward to trying to establish a more consistent game hopefully at .25/.50, which should give me a good excuse to splurge on a nicer and more permanent set!
696BDC5F-0CA7-4C21-964C-7D6D2C59787A.jpeg
9D05DFA6-2D14-474F-8D6A-76A5493BC0D1.jpeg
image.jpg

Be careful with that style of chip case. They are known to be a bit on the flimsy side.

Congrats on your choice! I think you made a great choice to move beyond dice chips. Enjoy your new set and welcome to PCF!

+1 to Tommy and Toothpic's comments. Not to mention the next best thing to chipping is chipping accessories...

Welcome to the forums.

I remember gawking over these and the Showdowns (which I ultimately chose). Such a nice upgrade from the dice chips. If (when) you upgrade your chips, they could be a nice tourney set, or they're inexpensive enough to pass along to a friend to upgrade his home game.

Welcome to PCF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom