My first child (1 Viewer)

I just looked at this photo again on my desktop vs my phone. What a great photo. Impactful.

Thats one cute kid by the way. Most people normally say "aaaaawww" at newborns, but lets be honest, with the infant acne, flaking, and scrunched up faces, they normally look pretty heinous. However, this is one cute baby girl! Congrats friend.

Seriously dude, she is adorable!

I'm so happy for you and your new family

Congrats dad!

That’s the first newborn pic I’ve ever seen where the kid doesn’t look like a cross between Winston Churchill and a potato.

Beautiful child. Enjoy fatherhood! she will likely teach you a LOT. :)

(My kid is 10. I have learned so much from them... my child is my role model for a whole bunch of important stuff.)

Huh? I certainly have...
All newborns I’ve ever seen are impossibly tiny, all scrunched up, often chubby and wrinkly with those adorable chubby jowls, misshapen heads, yelling at the world, inspiring hope in others...
I stand by my Churchillian Potato statement.

PerthMike, she is beautiful and inspiring!

Brilliant news Mike. Congratulations to you and your wife. She looks like a wee cracker (have you met the dad? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )

Looking forward to all of your chips going up for sale now your finances are about to get hammered:LOL: :laugh:

Well done again. Delighted for you both!!

Brilliant news Mike. Congratulations to you and your wife. She looks like a wee cracker (have you met the dad? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )

Looking forward to all of your chips going up for sale now your finances are about to get hammered:LOL: :laugh:

Well done again. Delighted for you both!!
This is what Hannah thinks of your implication regarding her parentage :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20200118_170721.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom