My first child (1 Viewer)

HA congrats! Being a dad is an amazing feeling. Enjoy every moment of it.

Fantastic news, congrats! I hope all is well with mom and baby. She has a lot of hair, my son is almost 6 months and has nowhere near that!

We named our son Blake, simple yet solid name. Because of that your daughter looks more like a Hannah to me lol.

Enjoy the ride man, it will radically change your life. Being a dad is the coolest thing in the world!

Great news, Mike! No better feeling than holding your kids for the first time! Best Wishes!

She’s beautiful, Mike! Congratulations!

I never had the blessing of having a daughter. I would have been wrapped around her finger. :)

@Perthmike - Congratulations to you and your wife on having a beautiful baby girl. This quickly took me back to a little over 22 years! Yes my baby girl is now 22 and just graduated from Texas State University. I will tell you that there is nothing like having a little girl. After having two sons which were perfect, the feeling is just different. I was a pretty stone cold with my emotions up until my baby girl was born. Ok, I will admit that after she was born I actually started to cry watching some movies! My saying has always been,"Little girls will pull your heart out one vein at a time".

I am looking forward to posting something in April when my second Grandchild is born, and yes we have a little baby girl on the way!!!

I am so happy for you and your wife and I pray for your wife and daughter's continued health!

David O.

Congrats Mike!!

Isn’t it crazy how her hand is only able to partially wrap around your thumb?!

Brings back memories...it was one of my favourite pics of me and my daughter.

OH MY GOD, MIKE!!!! She's absolutely perfect! Simply adorable.

I have a lump in my throat, and my eyes are a little watery. I'm so happy for you.
You're going to be a great Dad. Congrats.

So beautiful. Congrats man. Your life changes for the better. I hardly care about myself these days, always thinking about my little girl. Enjoy their infancy, it goes by in the blink of an eye. My little one started a pre-preschool program this week. It's crazy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom