My First Cash Set! Jack Cinci Pr0n for you! (1 Viewer)

crake420

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi ya'll!

I'm only a couple weeks into being a PCF member and everyone has been so nice and helpful! I wanted to take a second to say thanks and share some pics of my freshly cleaned and oiled chips. All the tips I got on here for cleaning up my set have been awesome. I'm really happy with the condition of these Jack Cinci's I picked up from 'The Chip Room', they are in much better shape than I had expected. Can't wait to toss them around with the fellas:) Now I'll sit and wait for my fracs to arrive!

-Neil

Attachments

• Chip 1.jpg
    Chip 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 265
  • Chip 5.jpg
    Chip 5.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Chip 2.jpg
    Chip 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Chip 3.jpg
    Chip 3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 225
  • Chip 4.jpg
    Chip 4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 256
Holy wow those cleaned up nice. The 1s look way better than my HSI 1s did in the ultrasonic. May have magic eraser them as well.

These look really nice! I picked up some cinci Jacks from chip room too, and while most were in neat condition, there was couple of bit grimier, I need to try this toothbrush and magic eraser method!

Holy wow those cleaned up nice. The 1s look way better than my HSI 1s did in the ultrasonic. May have magic eraser them as well.
Electric toothbrush, dawn soap and magic eraser worked amazing. But it took a pretty long time haha

These look really nice! I picked up some cinci Jacks from chip room too, and while most were in neat condition, there was couple of bit grimier, I need to try this toothbrush and magic eraser method!
Do it! so worth it! And cleaning them up like this was really satisfying.

Congrats!! It’s a really nice set and gets very positive feedback from my crew as well.

7C82FA13-6311-4CBE-B8B0-075DDF7A3CBB.jpeg

8D707201-53DF-45B7-96DE-E6E37FEEFF47.jpeg

Yea the boys were loving them last night! We've been playing with dice chips for the past ten years so its long overdue.
Great to hear that your crew can appreciate nicer chips. Mine do as well as long as they don't hear how much they really cost haha

Did you get your fracs sorted? Would be interested to see some pictures of the line up of them with your set to see how it looks if you have any.

Those things look awesome! You cleaned those up so much that I can barely tell they're used! Congrats!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom