My entire chip collection for a better game of thrones finale (1 Viewer)

Yah I'm still processing it. Not sure what I think. Slightly disappointed maybe.

Consider it done. Send me your chips and I’ll get working on it straightaway.

414A77E1-C2A7-4FB0-90AC-88E475415B98.gif

Above is a better GOT finale.

I’ll PM you my address so you can send me your chips. Thanks!

Same.... still feels like a rushed clinical ending to a much more nuanced story.
SPOILER!

I was just disappointed the unsullied... guy just killed their Khal/leader who freed them and for which they fought zombies and +60% of them died for and he just has to go work at some wall, protecting it from no one since the wildlings and northerners just became buddy buddy. Pretty low bar for justice.

I feel like they salvaged the wreckage better than I expected...I had low hopes. I don’t mind the story arc, I just feel like it took too sharp a turn too quickly and wasn’t done justice in it’s development and telling.

Fingers crossed for a decent Arya spin-off

I thought it was a pretty successful ending. The right people lived and the right people died. Also, I believe I won my bet that I placed last summer on Bran being the king at the end :tup:

Screenshot_20190519-220259.png

Was there any point at all to the entire 3 eyed raven storyline other than to tell us how Hodor got his name?

Not quite right... there was no Iron Throne for Broken Bran to sit in.

Crossing my fingers on that technicality. There will be some serious uproar if the sports books don't pay out on the Bran bets because of the melted throne lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom