My collection. (1 Viewer)

Tickles78

Reaction score
I logged in to Chiptalk for the first time in about 5 years recently only to find the site completely dead. I'm glad to find the poker chip collecting community still active over here. I haven't added to the collection in many years, and I don't think i'll be starting again now. The games died off years ago, I had to move into a smaller place so the table is gone, but I still have a decent collection of chip sets. Here they are.

IMG_0002.JPG
The whole collection.

IMG_0003.JPG

Matsui 43mm from a group buy, some high denom Proteges.

IMG_0005.JPG

Riverboats, Deadwoods, Mardi Gras quarters, Samurais, Proteges. In the back BCC Grand Cardroom group buy with pink and grey quarters.

IMG_0006.JPG

Palmas in the back, Dragonaras, Grand vics, Ameristar quarters with PNYs, some Vineyards, Silks poker room 1s, Caesers 1s and PCAs. Also 2 racks of Motor city quarters out of sight.

IMG_0007.JPG

The Twains and Grand Cardroom hotstamps.

Welcome back as well. Still have quite a powerful collection with some top-notch chips, congrats. Maybe you don't need to start collecting anymore chips but you sure need to put up a table and put some of those bad boys on the shelf in play.

If you ever get ready to sell those Dragonara Plaques look me up. :cool:

Tickles aka: the 43mm Matsui WSOP guy! I swear your order took up half my table :D Glad to see you here!

Um...if you wanted to pay off your house, you probably could. NICE COLLECTION!

Love those Twains.

Lol. All the welcome posts followed by, hey whatcha got for sale? Welcome anyway. And looking forward to some more pictures of your sets :sneaky::p

Welcome. @gmunny said it's OK for you to pass the sale of those Vineyards my way ;)
Check out prices today on your collection and get ready to have your mind blown!

....those PCAs just jump right out... love those colors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom