My Chips will be For Sale Soon, getting to old !!! (2 Viewers)

Follow-up.. Will be a little longer before I can get the sale going, as I am going to have Surgery this Thurs or

Friday Morning. All, the Tests, Biopsy's, CT's and Pet Scans still haven't determined what's wrong. I either have some

kind of Cancer or really Bad COVID long hauler problems.

Sure hope the Surgery will be able to tell me where I stand.

P.S. If I have something you know your interested in send me a PM.

Russ
Prayers for successful surgery and recovery! Chips not really important right now. Take care of yourself and get better fast!

Best wishes for you, Russ. Whatever it is, I hope it's not severe and maybe we'll run into each other one day at a meet up.

Follow-up.. Will be a little longer before I can get the sale going, as I am going to have Surgery this Thurs or

Friday Morning. All, the Tests, Biopsy's, CT's and Pet Scans still haven't determined what's wrong. I either have some

Russ
The chips and this forum will still be here bickering about the same stuff after you get taken care of. Best wishes and here’s hoping for a smooth, quick recovery.

Russ
Russ, wishing you nothing but the best. I was in almost an identical situation a few years ago—turned out to be a severe lung issue that manifested itself on bloodwork as cancer but nothing showed on scans for the longest time.

Wishing you nothing but the best of luck, health, and happiness... based on my experience, seeing an endocrinologist and a pulmonologist might not be a bad idea! Feel free to PM.

All my best wishes,
Larry

Started listing in Auction as, I really don't know what I pd for them.

More to come.

Haven't gotten my Surgery results yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom