My cash game set (1 Viewer)

Brushbroom

Pair
Reaction score
B699642B-559C-431F-AD85-336905FB33B5.jpeg
This set is jack secondary $25s as quarters and the $1s and $5s are face value. I still need to figure out if I’m going to murder the 25s and throw some gear label on or just have my buddies use their imaginations lol. I also received my super cool dealer button from @Potsie1. Hell my wife even likes the new dealer button. My end goal is for some super sharp Jake 5s and 1s but my chip room 5s and HSI 1s will work for now. This is my first real clay set and it’s awesome! Just wanted to share. Now I can start trying to collect them stardust house mold set!

Attachments

• DE8C164A-144A-4C55-BAAE-482059D3AD98.jpeg
    DE8C164A-144A-4C55-BAAE-482059D3AD98.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 83
If you going to murder them with relabel, it may be a better idea to get another rack of another colour etc yellow blue etc to murder instead.

This way you will get to keep those $25 as $25 and expand your set.

Using $25 as 25c are super easy, i doubt anyone will mistake them as $25 as long as you inform them before the game

I’ve been keeping my eye out for a blue/yellow/black chip that is in my price range…no luck yet but all in do time. I considered just an over label because I know it’s a little less work and no chance of me f@&$ing it up lol.

I’ve been keeping my eye out for a blue/yellow/black chip that is in my price range…no luck yet but all in do time. I considered just an over label because I know it’s a little less work and no chance of me f@&$ing it up lol.
If you don’t mind roulette mold you can get them pretty cheap sometime I saw them at 30-40c per chip

I’ve been looking for the same. I missed out on the Jack tournament set, ended up getting some solid blue flamingo $1s to try as quarters.

I’ve been looking for the same. I missed out on the Jack tournament set, ended up getting some solid blue flamingo $1s to try as quarters.
The solid flamingos are my favorite color!!! I just haven’t been fast enough to pick some up. I’m sure I will but now I will have to wait a bit longer. I just picked up a CPC micro cash set…don’t tell my wife…

Maybe y’all are on to something here lol. Well I just picked up a CPC set so I’m thinking the plan is to do my custom inlay with that set and I’ll just try and get some sharp 1s from jack…if they even exist lol.

Starbursts?

Solid set!
I have that same deck of cards from Theory11. Had to cut my game short because some were scratched on accident. You should consider buying a deck of plastic cards.

Case and button are great. We've used $25 as 25¢ chips in one of my small games. But I agree, don't murder those. Your game could get bigger and you may need those at a later date.
I disagree. Jump in the water and dabble with some murder. Use the $25(sec) for fracs and buy stupid expensive chips for your bigger denoms. Your friends might not care but the re-label community/economy cares. Call @Gear today!
517483EF-2BDD-4B21-8C13-5776344ABF51.jpeg

Digging the $20 man!
Swear it’s not all dirty like it looks in the pic. Lol. I like the 43mm and will get some more for the $100 in the future. We don’t play that big usually so if they come into play we don’t need a ton. 10 $20’s and 10 $100’s. My chip set up’s are along your game size. We play 25/.25.

Those cincy $500 sec are . Price wise i shoulda went $500sec for the $20’s but I already got the 1k’s/20’s in the queue with the man and once mr gear sends me the first mock ups I hate requesting anything more than more of the requested label. FYI the are about 2 months on label orders up there in BC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom