For Sale My Biggest Sale Ever "Coming"...A/C Went Out...25c Players Club Ect... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Players Club quarters are sweet but I have to let them go. Thanks anyway Russ, and GLWTS.

Been trying like hell to avoid this thread and those damn quarters. Even though I don't have any 8V fracs. Or any chips from Montana. Dammit.....

I have always said, I would not sell them, but here they are.

I would consider a trade including a rack of Inlayed 25c plus $$'s.

Been trying like hell to avoid this thread and those damn quarters. Even though I don't have any 8V fracs. Or any chips from Montana. Dammit.....

That's the thing... I have 120 x 8V $1s from Montbleu in Tahoe, plus another 80 x 8V Caterer's $25s... and a bunch of $1s and $5s from Circle Inn, Billings MT... Sigh.

Hmm, slight edit there... the Montbleu chips are "2V" not 8V (that's my shoddy memory at work.)

Still... tempting.

toss in some 8V oak tree hundos and a barrel of 8V empress 500s to top it off, and you'd have something really, really special...... just say'in.

so tempted with those quarters... wish i could afford that right now

spinettis has a rack of boomtown 25's on eBay right now, for the person that went after this rack of 5's

Another great transaction from Russ! Thanks again!

Ah, I missed the boomtown eBay auctions. Didn't realize they were ending so quickly, and could have gotten a great price on them... blah. Ah well, maybe next time.

Sent a second PM, not sure how this forum works yet. Interested in purchase, let me know if you received it Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom