Music streaming options - family edition (1 Viewer)

IaHawk

Straight
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Family of 4 with a 12 and 10 year old. We currently have Amazon Prime which gives us access to their standard service and we also have Sirius XM. I'm tried of Amazon suggesting "We Don't Talk about Bruno!" over and over...so I'm starting to look into the family subscription options so we can each have our own profile. The quick list seems to be Amazon Prime Unlimited, YouTube Music, Apple Music and Spotify. Right now, I'm leaning towards Apple Music as it gives me the ability set the restrictions per profile/device and can play different music on our Echo devices. Also, we are an Apple household (iPhones, iPad and MacBook Air)...so just seems like it would work best.

Appreciate any feedback on any of those services if you have used them.

Spotify has a family option, Several accounts. Currently using Spotify duo because it's just wife and I and it's slightly cheaper with only 2 profiles. Kids are too young (though Bruno is definately messing with my algorithm) we have a mix of apple and android.no issues. Works well with Chromecast audio pucks

I use Apple Music and HomePods. Excellent playlists, and once you train it with likes, it delivers great stuff for just you. Kids requests hit their accounts, not mine, so no Encanto or Rick Astley for me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom