Cancelled Murdered Argosy $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
2 racks available, all labels have been removed, chips are in unused and excellent/mint condition. I paid $210 per rack plus shipping ($60 overseas via UPS express) but I’m going to take a loss and drop the price. $400 for both racks shipped in the US or $210 per rack shipped. PPFF for payment.

BC44F3A1-4524-4531-A51A-53D86C651879.jpeg
1137108A-3144-4106-93CC-2B2BF889677F.jpeg
E9DCB358-1FA2-49AF-8060-7AFFCE8AEB84.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow these have been the herpes of chip lately huh :D.

Not a thread bash at all, I love these. Someone find a permanent set for them already!
I love them a lot, they pop a lot, but I’m going to do a HSI cash set instead, I went ahead and purchased 2 sets from Jim, so now I’m abandoning the relabel project, which is what I was going to use these for as my $5s. So I’m selling off all the chips I purchased for the relabel project and will be selling of some of the HSI chips as well, when I receive them.

I love them a lot, they pop a lot, but I’m going to do a HSI cash set instead, I went ahead and purchased 2 sets from Jim, so now I’m abandoning the relabel project, which is what I was going to use these for as my $5s. So I’m selling off all the chips I purchased for the relabel project and will be selling of some of the HSI chips as well, when I receive them.

Love them, took me 12+ hours to murder but sadly I've moved on to HSI. GLWS! :)
Sadly,

A couple racks went through my hands also. I was going to build a set, but I couldn't resist the fast track to RHC glory with Jim and the HSI sale, instead.

Very nice chips in person. I would not have sold mine if it weren't for the Black Friday sale..

These might actually be murdered Good Luck Club 5’s which are identical to the Argosy except for the overstamp. I had both at one time. I can’t see evidence of an overstamp on these. Either way they are beautiful chips !

These might actually be murdered Good Luck Club 5’s which are identical to the Argosy except for the overstamp. I had both at one time. I can’t see evidence of an overstamp on these. Either way they are beautiful chips !
The young and talented @PokerDots was able to remove the stamps. These were Argosy $5. I have pictures of his journey. He worked hard at it :):tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom