Cancelled Murder Victims (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for sale are 40 murdered Jack Detroit solids. They were Gray T5,000 and Blue T25,000 in their past life. No need to send them in their casket to @Josh Kifer . They're ready to go for another label.

Asking price is $40 + shipping

tempImageiD3akY.jpg
tempImageOkQbOl.jpg
tempImageu7xH8j.jpg

Note: I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale (more than likely Wheel of Names). If more than one person is interested in the first 24 hours of listing, I will do a random spin the Wheel of Names to select someone at random. If this happens, drawing will be done Wednesday June 29, 9pm ET.

If you'd like to be included in the draw, please state your interest by leaving a comment stating, "RIP Jack Solids"
  • PayPal F&F
  • Buyer is responsible for international shipping. Please take this into consideration prior to placing dibs.

Up for sale are 40 murdered Jack Detroit solids. They were Gray T5,000 and Blue T25,000 in their past life. No need to send them in their casket to @Josh Kifer . They're ready to go for another label.

Asking price is $40 + shipping

View attachment 939979View attachment 939980View attachment 939981

Note: I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale (more than likely Wheel of Names). If more than one person is interested in the first 24 hours of listing, I will do a random spin the Wheel of Names to select someone at random. If this happens, drawing will be done Wednesday June 29, 9pm ET.

If you'd like to be included in the draw, please state your interest by leaving a comment stating, "RIP Jack Solids"
  • PayPal F&F
  • Buyer is responsible for international shipping. Please take this into consideration prior to placing dibs.
But if you wanna send them to me, that's cool too. I can like... Bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom