Murder, (S)he Wrote: The Unofficial Murder Pr0n Thread (3 Viewers)

All done! Now I just need to know how big the inlay area is so I can get to ordering labels.

View attachment 1304331
I can't hold the chip, the caliper and my phone at the same time, but I'm getting 1 1/8th inches.

20240402_234413.jpg

Yep! We have the size in our database and a sample chip on hand to measure against.
Are we sharing that information? No.
Our labels come with expertise and information collected in over a decade of chipping.
You hide a lot of things. Like how those cheezies are way more superior than Cheetos. Like.... Not even the same race. I now have 4 bags in my safe....

Question: I have heard (and seen posts saying) that CPC inlays “pop out.” In other words, that it is much easier to murder CPCs. But I’ve not found any descriptions of the best way to do this.

Is is just a matter of getting an X-Acto or dental pic under any edge?

Question: I have heard (and seen posts saying) that CPC inlays “pop out.” In other words, that it is much easier to murder CPCs. But I’ve not found any descriptions of the best way to do this.

Is is just a matter of getting an X-Acto or dental pic under any edge?
Wouldn't do it on the edges. Just cut it somewhere in the middle.

So, basically the same process as for Paulson inlays, but they just come out much more easily? No NAPR etc.?
For CPCs just get some sharp pointed metal tool and go in the middle at an angle an pry up when you hit the chip. The cricut tool I used is pictured. No solvent needed, they just pop out.
20240418_144930.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom