Murder for Hire (1 Viewer)

I was disappointed when I couldn’t find anyone to mill RHCs. I wanted laminated labels but did not want to murder them because I’m lazy. I mean, how long does it take to murder 700 chips? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades?

It only took @Nanook 13 days !!!! Even with the difficult Lucky Lady’s paper inlays.

Pm him if you need some labels removed. He’s fast and priced very competitive

Proof:
B296359A-9B1A-4BA3-831A-D4962BA0A345.jpeg
073F1784-A39D-4D61-8D11-4D109C286D0D.jpeg
701ABE19-F322-4B90-8E8F-0C22F595AAC7.jpeg
3FC1B7EA-B436-4922-B034-B908C36EC418.jpeg

Attachments

• B1DA0FF8-C6B3-4CD7-8275-F5E73030110E.jpeg
    B1DA0FF8-C6B3-4CD7-8275-F5E73030110E.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 97
I was disappointed when I couldn’t find anyone to mill RHCs. I wanted laminated labels but did not want to murder them because I’m lazy. I mean, how long does it take to murder 700 chips? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades?

It only took @Nanook 13 days !!!! Even with the difficult Lucky Lady’s paper inlays.

Proof:
View attachment 780914View attachment 780916View attachment 780918View attachment 780919
Dibs on the Boulder $2’s. Looks like a awesome set coming along.

i'd do it for canadians at $1/chip and would consider for americans, the problem is it's not cost effective to ship chips both ways . shipping canada to US on the other hand is not really much more than domestic conus->conus for a few racks. i'd price match conus shipping cost for anything above 2 racks if you wanted something that i have extras of.

ive got a lot of low denom extra jacks and hsi for anyone interested.

Last edited:
I'll echo a lot of the sentiments here.

I full murdered 2 racks....and it was so much work, I don't ever want to do it again.

I milled more than 2k chips...and I don't ever want to do that again either.

HAVE AT IT, PLAYERS !!!

I've milled about 400 for myself. I couldn't imagine doing it in bulk or as a business.
The vendors here that mill/murder are worth every bit they charge.

However, if you're near Long Island and bring your chips and want to share a case of beer, I could be persuaded. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have done quite a few (several thousand) & sort of consider myself a bit of an expert. I don't want to do this for a job or anything, but I'll do it a lot cheaper than the other guys.

Proof:
View attachment 780914View attachment 780916View attachment 780918View attachment 780919
Any how too on the paper inlays?
My Fantasy horseshoe chips are paper I’m pretty sure FML

Any how too on the paper inlays?
My Fantasy horseshoe chips are paper I’m pretty sure FML
Lots of plasters, patience and whisky. I used >80% alcohol and a flat exacto knife to painstakingly (and painfully) scrape the shitty bits of label off.

The LL singles shown above were an absolute nightmare, but cancellation stamps on the Argosy's were worse. I don't blame @joeyshin for getting them milled!

Wish I had done the paper inlays first, I did all the vinyl ones and thought it was easy...worth it in the end though!

1633529572946-png.790320

Lots of plasters, patience and whisky. I used >80% alcohol and a flat exacto knife to painstakingly (and painfully) scrape the shitty bits of label off.

The LL singles shown above were an absolute nightmare, but cancellation stamps on the Argosy's were worse. I don't blame @joeyshin for getting them milled!

Wish I had done the paper inlays first, I did all the vinyl ones and thought it was easy...worth it in the end though!

1633529572946-png.790320

Set looks great! You just waiting for labels too?

I've milled about 400 for myself. I couldn't imagine doing it in bulk or as a business.
The vendors here that mill/murder are worth every bit they charge.

However, if you're near Long Island and bring your chips and want to share a case of beer, I could be persuaded. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Couldn't agree more with all you say here man!

Good thing I don't live near Long Island, or we'd be sharing alot of beer...ALOT OF BEER

Haha, they haven't hit the UK yet...they could easily be lost in a cargo terminal somewhere. I won't be celebrating until they are in my hands! I run bad, we have huge supply chain issues here, I can foresee pain :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I've got about 300 Apache Royal chips that I'm considering relabelling - is there a how-to on de-labeling a chip on the forum? Is it generally considered not worth the effort for something like the Royals, which I could order more blanks from through Apache? I have no idea how to go about it without potentially damaging the chip.

I've got about 300 Apache Royal chips that I'm considering relabelling - is there a how-to on de-labeling a chip on the forum? Is it generally considered not worth the effort for something like the Royals, which I could order more blanks from through Apache? I have no idea how to go about it without potentially damaging the chip.

Those are super easy. Just use a hobby blade/knife to het underneath it from the edge. They pop right out. No crazy methodologies needed.

CD2F76C2-CE27-4776-B9B1-88C8922AF9D8.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom