• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Multi color chip racks (1 Viewer)

Pretty pricey -- 3D-printed, maybe? Wonder what the barrel width dimensions are, if they stack or not, and how durable (if 3D).

I have some of the Secure Gaming Products clear racks. Pretty decent rack for the price. They are 66.7 racks that fit Paulsons well but they are thinner walled than a Chipco or Paulson rack and they are looser stacking and have a good amount of sway when stacking more that a couple high. I have not ordered any of the colored ones but I think they are the same rack. If they ever had any of the black colored ones I might try some.

Pretty pricey -- 3D-printed, maybe? Wonder what the barrel width dimensions are, if they stack or not, and how durable (if 3D).

Was wondering the same. They do stack, he has pictures of them stacked, but yeah, dimensions are what I’m after. I don’t know the chips he has racked in them to compare.

I have some of the Secure Gaming Products clear racks. Pretty decent rack for the price. They are 66.7 racks that fit Paulsons well but they are thinner walled than a Chipco or Paulson rack and they are looser stacking and have a good amount of sway when stacking more that a couple high. I have not ordered any of the colored ones but I think they are the same rack. If they ever had any of the black colored ones I might try some.

I ordered some 50mm racks from them in the past and they were nice. No experience with this size though.

Yeah, 10 for $9.95 plus $10 shipping = $20 for 10 racks shipping is discounted a little if you buy more. Price wise they are one of the best cheap racks out there (if they are the same Secure Gaming racks).

Actually they measure out with a calipher to 67.0 instead of 66.7. These Secure Gaming racks came up about a year or so ago and were discussed.

@TheBigTater
Do you remember where you got the Secure Gaming racks??? I bought some before, but can't remember where, and I need more.

I’ve bought from a couple of sellers on eBay. It has been a while so my history doesn’t go back far enough for the original seller but the last ones I bought were from the eBay seller:wooneydog

Sorry couldn’t link it but you should be able to search for that seller. It looks like he still has some colored ones still available. Haven’t seen any clear one in a long while

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom