Trade MTG Dual Lands - Make me an offer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmendr1ck

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've been going through some old MTG cards that have been sitting in my closet for quite some time. I have a bunch of dual lands - I believe they're all Revised - in lightly played to NM condition that'd I'm planning to get rid of. I'll eBay these if I must, but let's see what PCF might be willing to trade. I'm mainly looking for playable cash sets. Show me what you've got!

3x Bayou
4x Volcanic Island
4x Taiga
1x each Savannnah, Plateau, Scrubland.

Also, if there's something specific you're looking for, let me know. I've got a metric buttload of Revised, Antiquities, Ice Age, and Legends (English and Italian). I don't have any huge cards (Moxen, Lotus, etc.) but quite a few goodies with very little playtime on them.

GP1gDYNWoym0qsG_XUyIYEYGldTbpKcyQGvuYeSwg2b0i2oGmU3AbEfqo1W-oLEcHrBzLkSGeYgVX2btOqxM5rKCBAgdmsz3c8rTaklj4lrcjfSF9tGKxebhYT2ennyfEjB8gWGBJaNrXYfT4Q1oHDSbbuvlyQXO1qYoHnzvnPiRVE63fnoKCs3L5vOd8K2O-oQODMZEkqBuN3Mnbt-lp7BkBigTn7v7WmYEktdDzt5bOK2oMr_LhY9UWg7J9GFCPpHtchaaq7YtuuBhdqeQ4LrbKMueitRTIvu-JrjNagI4b4o9IqCDsAbrbELqbA-GZST_2wBmmmrusQygMYiP02zAg8m1Hpc9qK39NgmRHtu0DULWEs3hCcpvYAHrTZOBvGZ6BpOyKLXcawUMxhg2wGmWSOiK1lojDItmfuop4MU8fJNtVMMJcMxMOL3tXZUFgYChl8fPDZe8ieK7E65gtD9b1dOU6_-d0jHaa9iMUE4WhU2gxWVPVOgHfry9f08lTE2Mk5y8GSwxa3DlpUpSJN_rb5HXYnbVXoFAx7JtjKc5EG7UhYHJMd5YXRqeVy5fzhYpFRz4L-_wQgFfc78jhc8vLV87x8UnpoO4ENRh=w689-h918-no

Last edited:
WOWZZZZZZZZERS i have no clue what these cards are but thought it was a cool card since hawaii is erupting

Forgive my ignorance but are these basically just a type of mana card?

I always figured that with card games such as these the powerful monster cards would be the ones worth all the money.

Is it all cards from that generation that are worth a lot?

Forgive my ignorance but are these basically just a type of mana card?

I always figured that with card games such as these the powerful monster cards would be the ones worth all the money.

Is it all cards from that generation that are worth a lot?

Wizards of the Coast has something called the reserve list. It means that any cards on the reserve list will never be reprinted again. Dual lands like this are some of (Edit: the) most powerful cards in magic (if you want me to expand on why let me know) and being rare and almost 25 years old make them very very valuable.

Last edited:
Wizards of the Coast has something called the reserve list. It means that any cards on the reserve list will never be reprinted again. Dual lands like this are some of most powerful cards in magic (if you want me to expand on why let me know) and being rare and almost 25 years old make them very very valuable.
No that’s sufficient thank you very much. Makes sense now.

MTG is one of those things I love but it got too expensive so I started printing my on sets on card stock and corner cut them and play with friends :) $450 for a card is insanity but I totally get it.

Holy shit... I almost spit my coffee out when I saw the $450 price tag. Although I get the same reaction from my poker playing buddies when I tell them what some of the chips they are playing with are worth.

According to TCGplayer about $450 each.
I definitely had at least one or two of those when I gave away all my cards back in like ‘99. I remember wanting more, to build a two-color deck, but they were hard to get.

I had a complete play set (40 dual lands).

Went on a camping/canoeing trip with friends and my bag ended up in the canoe that got tipped over with a couple of decks in it that had about 20 duals in them. They were ruined.

At the time, 1995/96, it cost me about $400 to replace them all lol.

Now I could by a nice car with all of them!

Holy f*** I wish I had held onto my magic cards. I probably had about eight or so of virtually every dual land back in the day.

And a beta black lotus :banghead:

The Lotus alone is about $4.5K right now, dork. What were you thinking? ;)

Some cards for the game magic the gathering that were made before 1995 are worth a lot of money today because they are still used by some people to play decks and the manufacturer has policy that they won't be reprinted.

Yeah, well, Paulson has policies like that, too. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom