MSK sample plaques for sale (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
After meeting MSK at the London gaming expo I had some sample plaques made to see the quality after they changed their manufacturing process in late 2016 (to make the printing sharper).

I only had a limited run done as I would rather use a summer time lighthouse pic for the background if I go that route in future. The light sky on the pearl finish plaque does look good in hand but won't scan properly. Also I paid for optional serial numbers and opaque print (which wouldn't be necessary if I used better colors).

Anyway, I have 18 sets of 4 available if anyone wants a set for $50 shipped to cover my costs. Shoot me an email.

samp1.jpg

I had some sample plaques made to see the quality after they changed their manufacturing process in late 2016 (to make the printing sharper).
I was wondering if something had changed! Some of the latest samples I'd seen looked decidedly different than their early work.

I wonder when they made their change. My plaques were made in August but I don't have an earlier run to compare them to.

very nice David

They came out good. Much better print than their earlier stuff and virtually no imperfections on the laquer.
We might offer them for sale at some future point but for now anyone thinking of ordering from them and wanting to see the latest quality might find a use for these. It's as cheap as having them send you one sample.

I was wondering if something had changed! Some of the latest samples I'd seen looked decidedly different than their early work.

They told they made about 40 different with the new method since Sept 16 (including some remakes of older samples). Also they have 3 choices of finish now. If I make another lot in future with new pic I could use the different finishes and select other sizes so that a sample set of 4 still covers all permutations. The specs would be printed on the back.
My wife thinks the winter pic is good anyway and I should use winter and summer in future (front and back).

Pretty neat! I'd love to see some of their newer plaques.

Thanks David.
Received my samples someone days ago and they are really nice.
The print seems to be quite scratch resistent and durable. The Plaques looks, feel and sound worthy.
Does have anybody experience in ordering at MSK?
Infos relaxed to Support, Minimums, pricing etc?
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom