MSK Gaming has to be one of the BEST companies in the world! (1 Viewer)

Norman

Two Pair
Reaction score
I have been working on a plaque project for the past month with MSK Gaming and I must admit, I have worked with very few companies of ANY type that treated me as well as MSK has been treating me. I might expect this ROYAL treatment if I were a multi-million dollar, world wide company, but I am merely and individual with a passion for those things we talk about here on this forum. I am copying a letter I wrote to Eui Sook La of MSK Gaming about the most outstanding customer service she and her company have provided for me...I would easily say it is second to none. A shout out to @Phantom for referring me to such a GREAT company!

Eui,

WOW!!!
Adam was absolutely correct when he said your customer service was the best there is. There is only one other company I have been involved with in my entire life of 63 years that has your level of customer service.

You must be proud to work for such a great company. They are VERY FORTUNATE to have a representative like you working for them! I realize I am a very small customer, but I feel like I have been treated like a major corporation. I am certain you will help propel MSK Gaming into one of the largest and best gaming companies in the world!

I have absolutely no concerns that everything will be to my satisfaction. I can sit back and relax knowing I will be well taken care of. I am beyond excited with the prospect of receiving my plaques soon.

With sincere gratitude and very best wishes to you,
Thank you so much!
Have a most pleasant evening.

Absolutely no question I will be back working with MSK in the future!
Norm

Timely post - I've been considering upgrading my Three Putt Poker $20 plaques (and adding $100 plaques) after I fondled the plaque set Apache sent me for my raffle. :)
Speaking of your raffle plaques, I assume those are "live," in other words, work like gift cards to Apache? If so, there's no mention of that in your raffle, and I'm sure it's gone over many people's heads.

True, true. Eui, and MSK were a true pleasure to deal with. It's a small hobby but we, as a collective are pretty damn lucky that some of "our" vendors are 1st class all the way. Sal @ OWPS, Josh @ Apache, David @ CPC, Chris @ gear labels, ....... lucky indeed :)

True, true. Eui, and MSK were a true pleasure to deal with. It's a small hobby but we, as a collective are pretty damn lucky that some of "our" vendors are 1st class all the way. Sal @ OWPS, Josh @ Apache, David @ CPC, Chris @ gear labels, ....... lucky indeed :)

I certainly never meant to sleight any of our local "guys" that do so much for all of us in the hobby. The people you mention go above and beyond in most cases to keep the hobby moving and take care of us "noobs" and veterans alike! I have appreciated all of the help and attention I have received from our vendors on the forum. I guess I don't get many chances to deal directly with the manufacturers and when they do such a stellar job, it really seems to stand out. In any case, I will never take our guys on here for granted!

Anyone know the weight of their 82x57mm plaques? TY.

Glad to hear such great feedback. I'll be getting a small number of plaques for a new cash set in the very near future, which I never would have considered before MSK came around.

Cool post. I went to their website though. Without a referral I would of never bought anything from that website. It's terrible. They need to update that. Makes them look cheap.

Does a one have a rough idea of costs and minimum orders? I've seen a whole range of prices put forward. Just curious whether we're looking at $5 per plaque / $10 or $20? Any information much appreciated!

I think $10/15 per plaque should cover it....
I have MSK samples of all sizes, let me know if you want to check them out.

Most of the plaques I have had made range between 5 and 10 USD each depending on the options you get. You will know exactly what you are getting into BEFORE you send any money...you have to approve the artwork and any options prior to sending any money. There are NO SURPRISES with MSK! I am VERY PLEASED with their work and their service. Eui is the best to deal with!!!!!

Attachments

• 100both2.jpg
    100both2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 500both2.jpg
    500both2.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 232
  • 1000both2.jpg
    1000both2.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 5000both2.jpg
    5000both2.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 222
  • blades3.png
    blades3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 228
IMG_1359b.jpg
Does a one have a rough idea of costs and minimum orders? I've seen a whole range of prices put forward. Just curious whether we're looking at $5 per plaque / $10 or $20? Any information much appreciated!

Most of the plaques I have had made range between 5 and 10 USD each depending on the options you get. You will know exactly what you are getting into BEFORE you send any money...you have to approve the artwork and any options prior to sending any money. There are NO SURPRISES with MSK! I am VERY PLEASED with their work and their service. Eui is the best to deal with!!!!!

View attachment 176311

@Norman hiw long ago was your last order. I heard there was a price hike in the last year or so.

@ $15 per plaque I think I would be going with Matsui for another $3-$5

Those Blades plaques are so sick, love them. Thanks for the info! I never kept much of an eye on the group buy forum but definitely going to now. Cheers, would definitely be interested in a sample @Thomacetti

View attachment 176311

Design work for these plaques was by one of our own members... @Phantom ! They are some of the best I have seen as far as the "wow" factor!

Attachments

• IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
@Norman hiw long ago was your last order. I heard there was a price hike in the last year or so.

@ $15 per plaque I think I would be going with Matsui for another $3-$5

@Norman hiw long ago was your last order. I heard there was a price hike in the last year or so

The last order I placed was last summer (2017). The price increase had already gone into effect. They had to increase their prices due to an upgraded manufacturing process they are now using!

These look class! Will add some custom plaques to my wishlist...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom