Mr. Cheese has joined the PCF Staff (3 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm happy to announce that Dan AKA Mr. Cheese has joined the PCF Staff. Dan will be helping out here and also managing our new Facebook page and other social media outlets. We are just a spec on the map, but with Dan's help I'm hoping we can continue to evolve into a place that many will enjoy. Thanks and welcome aboard buddy!

Thanks Tommy, looking forward to helping PCF grow. This is a great forum and it will only get better as we spread the news and get more people on the site!

Given that he always seems to be here anyways, beating up on the virtual dealer in the Poker Room, he might as well be on staff. ;) Congrats and good luck!

Last edited:
Given that he always seems to be here anyways, beating up on the virtual dealer in the Poker Room, he might as well be on staff. ;) Good luck!

Yea, but now that he is on staff he is disqualified from winning any prizes :) (Just joking!!!)

Good luck and congrats!!

Yea, but now that he is on staff he is disqualified from winning any prizes :) (Just joking!!!)

Good luck and congrats!!

LOL...I had a feeling that was coming. I'm the only one that has access to the raffle software, so he is OK. ;)
If he actually wins...oh boy! Everyone with think it was an inside job. LOL

Disqualified from contests?!? I resign lol jk.

In the next day or two I'l be making a post with the facebook page

sounds nice Dan !

For those who has seen the 80's movie "New York 1997",
you'll do a hell of a team !

Thanks for helping out with PCF. Not sure why that's funny to some. :rolleyes: It's funny that others think its funny. LOL ;)

Mike

Interesting logo change in the upper left hand corner.

pcf_logo_temp.jpg

Mr. Cheese, what are you up to? (Yeah, I'm blaming the "new" guy :)).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom