Movie RAD Gets 4k Treatment! (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just saw this on Bill Allen's Facebook page.

https://schedule.sxsw.com/2020/film...8U7RpYDcTuZ8e5QUjihUXvLBoEKVdzEH2Up_YKmTcJtS8

1580943465409.png

And yes, I follow Bill Allen. :) I'm a bit of a RAD nerd.

I'm pretty excited about this, especially since most of the DVD/digital copies floating around on eBay/torrents are the same crap-tastic rips from the VHS video that was released 35-ish years ago. :tdown:

“Taking a chance, risking it all...” works pretty well in this setting too! Man, this was one of those movies that I kept my vcr for. I used to race BMX and I still dream about Hell Track! Awesome.

Weird, I just watched an old episode of the Goldbergs that was based on that movie.

Ooh nice!!

This and BMX Bandits were my go-to growing up.

299C7BC1-D83D-43F2-88DB-EAA01640A3CB.jpeg

Haha I forgot exactly how Aussie it was. So bad it’s awesome. :LOL: :laugh:
It predates Crocodile Dundee by a couple of years too :)
The other Aussie sensation that arrived in the US in August 1983 was a 7 year old me haha. We lived in Bloomington, Indiana until December 1984. We travelled to more than 20 states while we lived in the US. Great memories.

It predates Crocodile Dundee by a couple of years too :)
The other Aussie sensation that arrived in the US in August 1983 was a 7 year old me haha. We lived in Bloomington, Indiana until December 1984. We travelled to more than 20 states while we lived in the US. Great memories.

But how can you forget Yahoo Serious!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom