Motswari custom table felt design help (1 Viewer)

No, just like in your mockup I was referring to - just with that exact grass texture scaled down, finer, so everything is smaller (will need a repeatable pattern for that to cover the whole table)

Some more mockups. Ignore the yellow rings, I tried it but I’m not a fan.
First one for @Nex although i don’t think I like it.
08F7BFC1-3B86-44C5-A126-F49D11F98A0D.jpeg

Darker outer ring
A713E289-F2C9-4F31-814B-3BAA976DE4F1.jpeg

Next to the earlier lighter version.
5B4284A4-E609-413F-B364-65F80A4D76F0.png

Why different colors now? Try just the same as in the mockup I was referring to.
Also likely looks better in person when yous POV is closer to the table.

For the other two mockups, the dark version's outer ring looks nicely color-balanced. The light version has too much contrast between background and the pattern, it looks too harsh, too busy. I'd suggest brightening up the color of the pattern.

Why different colors now? Try just the same as in the mockup I was referring to.
Also likely looks better in person when yous POV is closer to the table.

For the other two mockups, the dark version's outer ring looks nicely color-balanced. The light version has too much contrast between background and the pattern, it looks too harsh, too busy. I'd suggest brightening up the color of the pattern.
Still trying things out because I can’t imagine things unless I see it, plus I’m not sure what I really like.

If I pick a darker outer ring, I could go for a greyer colour on the inside.

Is this what you mean by brighter pattern.
B3CA0792-35E6-4B3B-BE18-8C3D9DF1228D.jpeg

So people are thinking that the logos in the speedcloth should all be the same.

Personally I'm a fan of having the animals - but they should be small. Look at SSC and see the gap between the suits and the borders - I think the reason why the lodge speed cloth looks better is because there is a good gap but with the animals, the gap is small or almost not there (especially with the giraffe). Also, if the lodge is in the middle graphic, don't put it in the speed cloth.

But at the end of the day, you're the one who'll be looking at it so it should be what you like the best.

So my felt arrived today and turned out even better than I expected. Will hopefully start building the table in the next week or so.
Thanks to @p5woody for your epic design skills and @T_Chan for a job well done.

I do have to work out how to get all of the creases out though from it being mailed.
24B9745A-99C3-499C-8FF9-E03168DB6437.jpeg

2DB67126-84E9-4E6E-A658-E6A1CBDFDF52.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom