Motivational Thoughts and The Life Grind Snapshot sayings (1 Viewer)

TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
Thought this might be interesting to post sayings or thoughts that will make you have a good day or help you with your own personal grind.

Not everything is purely motivational but it just gives you some food for thought.

We are all striving to be a better version of ourselves or at least I hope that’s the case so I thought this might be a good place to find inspiration laugh a bit, shake your head but most of all crush the day.

the best version of you is trying to come out so let it. - we seem to always hate on the successful but its easy to see why.

Anyway , here are a few of my faves. What are yours ?

“ It’s a sad fact that we lose a lot of “friends” trying to chase our dreams -
That’s why a Ferrari is a two seater and a bus 35.

“nobody asks more questions than the person that is ultimately never buying anything”

“I guarantee if you are trying to block my blessings with negatives your only blocking yours “

“ if someone has a issue with you have them call you, if they dont have your number they dont know you well enough to have an issue with you to begin with”

“ keep your moves silent , your portfolio diversified and your life low key, “

“ if you want to start the grind off right it starts with cleaning your own house”

“The most expensive employees are not the highest paid they are the most nonproductive”

okay..... your turn !

“If you think you can do it or you think you cannot; you’re correct!”

“shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you’ll land among stars.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom