Most filthy and disgusting chips! Chip snuff pr0n (1 Viewer)

Saved one and framed it for the before and after to remind myself not to buy used chips anymore

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419833791664.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419833791664.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 269
Man just when I thought I had no reason to visit the Taj one last time before it closes...

I would bet a lot that I could find the worst chip that will be posted in this thread in just one session at the Taj.
Oh, would love to see pics of some nasty Taj chips, even better if they include some action shots of LOLHE.

I'm all over those... I plan to do an ultrasonic cleaning exercise on those. I will definitely post some before and afters.

Cleaned these up a few years back, they really sucked up the oil and dried out again (not as bad as they originally were though) within a couple of months

Cleaned these up a few years back, they really sucked up the oil and dried out again (not as bad as they originally were though) within a couple of months

That's a hell of a transformation. They look sweet oiled

This isn't a problem if you use virgin baby whale oil rubbed on with the pelt of a baby seal. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom