Most comfy boxer/brief brand of choice? (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif
I actually ordered a package to see how it fits on my package.

Alright. The wisdom has spoken. So far, I'm getting: meundies, tagless hanes, american eagle, kirkland, and 2undr (and any others that come in as well).

Since it's obvious some of you have repressed your god given right to good undies (shame, wedgerock and windwalker), I'm going to post a follow-up thread with my review and some analytics.

More to come.
Finally, some quality content.

Oh hey, so I use cool32 boxers so my junk doesn't overheat.

@WedgeRock @WedgeRock @WedgeRock

We don't want my junk to overheat.
If you are talking about 32 Degrees, I can second this. Costco had them and I stocked up. I've tried bamboo cotton before. Maybe I got the fake/cheap bamboo kind, but bamboo were better than regular cotton. Not0 worth the cost, but maybe the higher end bamboo might be better. The higher end prices were insanse so after finding the brand 32 Degrees, value to performance is on the money. They are the highly breathable, comfortable, and inexpensive. It's kind of like silk, but with low temperature. Their athletic shirts are nice too.

If you are talking about 32 Degrees, I can second this. Costco had them and I stocked up. I've tried bamboo cotton before, but maybe I got the fake/cheap bamboo kind. Bamboo were better than regular cotton, but probably not worth the cost. Maybe the higher end bamboo might be better. But after finding the brand 32 Degrees, value to performance is on the money. They are the highly breathable, comfortable, and inexpensive. It's like silk, but with low temperature.
Yup. Those are them. It's the Costco brand. They are good. Not a game changer, but great for the price.

The guys on DAT poker podcast went on and on about a brand of underwear that they raved about, but I can't for the life of me remember the name, just that it has a special nutsack pouch.......... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::unsure:

I've got no comment, but @Sprouty is a budgie smuggler at the beach kind of guy, so he's probably the one to provide the input here.
If we talking about beach/swim trunks, Lululemon are gamechangers. They are pricey, but you can find deals through re-sellers.

Time for a comfy new purchase for the boys. Do you have a brand you’re committed to? Why? Are there brands/stores to avoid? I’ve come to distrust Amazon reviews and most commercial platforms so thought I’d reach out to the true source of wisdom.
avoid new balance or any cheap ones. it's worth paying a little bit more. I'm not talking about the expensive ones though.

Lulu lemon mens boxer briefs. Before you judge me. Try a pair and it may change your life.

Tommy John for me, although my wife had an intervention with me when she ascertained I went most of Covid without wearing any except when I went to play poker. Then She figured out I was trying to trick her by throwing clean pairs in the laundry to make it look like I was wearing them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom