Most beautiful chip I have ever seen..... (1 Viewer)

By far, for me the Vineyards $500 Chip is the sexiest chip I’ve ever seen.

99FAE081-3BBA-40DB-836C-437353AD7087.jpeg

@pltrgyst

OK, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I would like to amend the OP to have people include their reasons for their choice. If this is an acceptable request.

OK, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I would like to amend the OP to have people include their reasons for their choice. If this is an acceptable request.
Do what you will. It always nice to know people's reasons. You know mine.. I love HSP and that's why Golden Nugget 100s.

Absolutely breat taking entries sir!! Definitely tons of GOAT chips there... I know many that would make it into this list... the yellow and pink tropicana TRK Frac which I don't own would definitely make the cut!! As for the ones I do own, my favorite is the Nevada Club Crystal Bay $100... followed by the Overland saw tooth $20... here are a few of my favorites!!!
View attachment 397688
I do love the Overland 20 with the shaped inlay, but the red tri-moon spots and silver hot stamp eked out a victory for my NCC $1s

Seems crazy that everyone loves the NCC ones... I mean I know the $.50 and the $5 are very sought after... but there have been times people try to sell Nee China Clubs for months... seems weird, are there just a ton of them out there???

2 of my favorites

Attachments

• F322DBC4-6F2C-435C-AA02-0A713A39DB72.png
    F322DBC4-6F2C-435C-AA02-0A713A39DB72.png
    720.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DD241EF3-196A-4492-B07E-2C5DEBB076AF.png
    DD241EF3-196A-4492-B07E-2C5DEBB076AF.png
    966.5 KB · Views: 60
@Klobberer, I only hoovered up 3 racks...I’m a generous guy, I left the rest for others to enjoy. :wow: They are awesome TRKs. Amazing retro colors, amazing design, amazing feel, amazing weight.

They’re just...meh. ;)

Last edited:
2 of my favorites
Do you own both of those chips friend? Falling in love with nothing but IHC chips I'm afraid is very similar to trying to Maintian a relationship with an extremely attractive stripper! Basically it can happen but it's going to come with serious costs! Lol

I am curious on picking a white and Black (brown?) IHC chip... when there are many bright and colorful IHCs out there, again nothing wrong with your choices most just pick brighter colors! Fellow Chipper Ben

Do you own both of those chips friend? Falling in love with nothing but IHC chips I'm afraid is very similar to trying to Maintian a relationship with an extremely attractive stripper! Basically it can happen but it's going to come with serious costs! Lol

I am curious on picking a white and Black (brown?) IHC chip... when there are many bright and colorful IHCs out there, again nothing wrong with your choices most just pick brighter colors! Fellow Chipper Ben

use to just have the sample sets for that reason, i tried slowly acquire the Ritz in a set but my bank account realized quickly that it probably wasn’t going to happen..lol

Shit I thought you disappeared again lol good to see you posting content in your natural habitat
Paulson only wishes they could figure out sequence edgespotting as well as 黃宏成台灣阿成世界偉人財神總統 have with as many corporate offices buying supplies all over the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom