Giveaway Most Awesome Blind Buttons Giveaway - Dia De Los Muertos 49mm (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
Inspired by the generous PCF community and the format used by @Eloe2000, I'm teeing up my first PCF giveaway.

Background: After wrapping up the assembly of a wonderful Paulson mixed house mold set, I realized that there was one weak spot in the set, my text-worn, generic blind buttons. I searched everywhere for something that would measure up to my chips and Dia de los Muertos (DDLM) dealer button, but nothing stood out. An email to @BR Pro Poker put me on the path to perfection. In less than two weeks, it went from custom concept to ceramic reality. My custom DDLM blind buttons arrived today. They are perfect! And of course, I ordered extras. I wouldn't be surprised if they wound up as a stock item on the BR Pro Poker virtual shelves.

For the Win: A custom DDLM blind button set shipped for free to any U.S. address (sorry, but international shipping is complicated & potentially unreliable during CV times). Each ceramic beauty is substantial - tipping the scales at 26 grams and measuring 49 mm in diameter & 5 mm thick. Traditional colors for both the small and big blinds (blue & yellow) but certainly not traditional blind designs! See pictures below. (No, the DDLM dealer button and the Sundance chips are NOT included, but for reference and to demonstrate how well the design works with non-DDLM chips.)

Eligibility: Any PCF member that owns, admires or desires DDLMs.

Entry: Just reply "own", "admire" or "desire" by the cutoff of Sunday, May 10th 10:00 P.M. EST. One entry per person.

Drawing: On Monday, May 11th (I'm shooting for 8:00 P.M. EST), I will compile a list of all people interested, eliminate duplicate entries, and then use random.org to select 8 people to "sit" at a table of NLHE. Seat selection will go in order of drawn list, #1 to #8. A game of NLHE with everyone all-in pre-flop will be dealt. Pictures will be uploaded. Chops will result in additional hands with chopping players until a final winner results. Final winner will receive the blind buttons.

Good luck to all!

DDLM blind 4.png
DDLM blind 1.jpg

DDLM blind 2.jpg
DDLM blind 3.jpg

Last edited:
ADMIRE!

WOW! Those are ridiculously sweet! If I don't win, I really hope they do start selling them.

I own, admire and just reached out to Gene to get a custom set of my own (in different colors)! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the great idea and no need to include me in the giveaway, since I’ll be getting customs as well.

Here’s some DDLM Pron. Still adding more chips and plaques but they haven’t made their way to me yet.

69985561-698A-46A8-8D4B-A951974E46A6.jpeg

Desire, soon to OWN! I’m just about to pull the trigger on a set of DDLMs!
I will even pay shipping if it increases my chances. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom