More Ignition 25NL Zone Insanity (1 Viewer)

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
UTG limps 1BB, HJ raises to 5BB, Hero calls, UTG calls. Going 3 ways.

1632172402264.png

Flop checks to Hero who bets 1/4 pot to protect his hand. Both players call.

1632172461664.png

Turn checks around.

1632172499175.png

River is a brick and UTG leads for less than 1/4 pot. HJ folds, Hero calls.

1632172539879.png

D'oh. I probably lost the minimum there ...

1632172572378.png

BN opens small, Hero flats.

1632172622608.png

Flop goes X, X

1632172645913.png

V goes for the 2.5x overbet on the turn. Hero calls with TPGK.

1632172675543.png

River is X, X and hero scoops. Dont know hole cards.

1632172733095.png

UTG limps 1BB, HJ raises to 5BB, Hero calls, UTG calls. Going 3 ways.

View attachment 781084

Flop checks to Hero who bets 1/4 pot to protect his hand. Both players call.

View attachment 781086

Turn checks around.

View attachment 781087

River is a brick and UTG leads for less than 1/4 pot. HJ folds, Hero calls.

View attachment 781088

D'oh. I probably lost the minimum there ...

View attachment 781090

Why quarter pot on the flop and why check the turn? At these stakes, the players call everything.

Punish the idiots for playing crap, don’t be conservative and let them get there.

Sure, you get stacked every now and then when 10/3 hits two pairs, but for the majority of time when they don’t, you need to take them to value town.

Why quarter pot on the flop and why check the turn? At these stakes, the players call everything.

Punish the idiots for playing crap, don’t be conservative and let them get there.

Sure, you get stacked every now and then when 10/3 hits two pairs, but for the majority of time when they don’t, you need to take them to value town.
It's a 3 way pot. You don't need to bet large in 3 way pots because MOST people don't call as light in 3 way pots (even at lower stakes). Micro stakes online, while it does have it's share of people playing T3s, has way more players that are semi competent than you'd think.

I think you can bet and check the turn with some frequency. Again it's 3 ways on the turn and you got called in 2 spots, it would be a disaster if we bet and got raised here. One of the main draws got there too. And a lot of other hands improved to pair + draw that can put us in a bad spot with a check raise.

Our opponents hit this board a lot better than we do with our raise pre flop. We can have all the over pairs and maybe 88, but we can't have the lower sets very often, we don't have 2 pair almost ever, and we can't have 97s very often either. So we don't have many really strong hands in our range here better than 1 pair or a strong flush draw.

If this had gotten to heads up and not 3 ways, I think a bet makes more sense. Or of we had a better read on the players. But this is anonymous, so playing more GTOish is generally better.

It's a 3 way pot. You don't need to bet large in 3 way pots because MOST people don't call as light in 3 way pots (even at lower stakes). Micro stakes online, while it does have it's share of people playing T3s, has way more players that are semi competent than you'd think.

I think you can bet and check the turn with some frequency. Again it's 3 ways on the turn and you got called in 2 spots, it would be a disaster if we bet and got raised here. One of the main draws got there too. And a lot of other hands improved to pair + draw that can put us in a bad spot with a check raise.

Our opponents hit this board a lot better than we do with our raise pre flop. We can have all the over pairs and maybe 88, but we can't have the lower sets very often, we don't have 2 pair almost ever, and we can't have 97s very often either. So we don't have many really strong hands in our range here better than 1 pair or a strong flush draw.

If this had gotten to heads up and not 3 ways, I think a bet makes more sense. Or of we had a better read on the players. But this is anonymous, so playing more GTOish is generally better.

We didn't raise preflop - we called, and that's also a problem. Should have 3 bet in position and then you'd likely end up heads up on the flop.

As played, is Hero only set mining? If not, betting only a 1/4 pot on the flop certainly doesn't "protect the hand" , it only induces a call from players on a draw.

I think a call on the button, makes our range wide enough to include all the hands you mentioned.

What is Villain ones range? Likely tighter than ours by opening in CO.

What is Villain twos range? Likely tighter than ours by calling OOP (or very fishy)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom