More fun from FedEx (your trusted chip/package delivery service) (1 Viewer)

It's getting to a point where if I'm buying anything that costs as much or more than a biweekly paycheck for me, that I would consider flying to the seller and picking it up myself.

I'm really distrustful of shipping companies right now since USPS supposedly dropped off a LFRB full of stuff I was accepting reshipping for a member here and it never turned up. At this point I gather that either they dropped it off at the wrong house or it was stolen.

Me, on the verge of retirement, wondering if it would be profitable enough to just travel the US/Canada delivering chip packages in my golden years...
man-contemplating-picture-id183815554

Don't get me started, I buy from iFixit.com on the regular for my job and they started using this new delivery service called GLS and they are so far 0 for 2 on proper deliveries to my company..............one package was sent back to iFixit and the other has yet to arrive, but supposedly is coming today after a 10-day delay, I'm about to tell iFixit I will no longer order from them unless I can get a guarantee that it's sent via UPS or FedEx..............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom