More CPC Dragons! Sample Order Thread (1 Viewer)

PlaidDragon

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
-- Sample Ordering Now Closed--

For a while now, I've been bouncing around the idea to allow my CPC "Dragon's Poker Room" set facilitate standard tourney starting stacks (T10000). Given my current top denom is a bright white 500, this means I'll need to add a 1000 & 5000 to the set. In addition to that, I'll be producing a few more of the existing 25, 100, and 500 denoms to insure my numbers are good for the player-count I want to support. Thus, all of these denoms will be available for samples.

The issue is... right now I can't tell or show you much of anything about the 1000 and 5000 given I've also started an active giveaway where entrants may win up to a barrel of these chips if they guess right on what the colors will be. Thus, any who want to buy a sample will be doing so with the 1000 and 5000 sight-unseen.

Each sample set will contain five newly produced "Dragons Poker Room" chips on CPC's A-Mould; which will be one of each of what is shown below.

Sample.png

The spot patterns listed for 1000 and 5000 are definite.

Also, there will be a very small variation in the inlay for the 1000, and 5000 when comparing to the originals. "Poker Room" had to move given it was being partially obscured by the wider denom.

1636329110437.png

I'm in the ordering stage with CPC right now so there are a few days before I need to commit. Thus, I'll take sample orders here through Saturday Nov 13th.

The cost for one sample set is $24 shipped for U.S. locales. Shipping outside the U.S. will be more.

Payments must be via PP with the buyer paying fees (if any).

So... if interested, either post here or join the contest on the Giveaway page.... (or both!)

Last edited:
Reminder: Sample order period ends Saturday.

PM's going out soon to those who've already ordered.

Due to lack of interest (zero entrants after three weeks) I've cancelled the contest. Apparently asking entrants to submit a mockup was too much to ask for a chance to win a barrel of CPC chips (and several runner's up winning a sample).

The good news is, that means there is no longer any reason to keep the new designs under wraps. Thus, I give you the proof:

54644.png

PIng for those who ordered samples: @Ben8257, @arch3r, @Suited Connector, @JMC9389. Now you can see what you paid for. ;)

I haven't decided yet whether to offer the chips that had been allocated to the contest as samples. I'll wait until the actual order comes in and see what what the quantities of each denom end up as after extras (if any).

Dave at CPC reports the standard 3-4 month production time for A-Mould so we're looking at Feb/Mar for completion of the order.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom