Moonlight Cardhouse | Tournament (1 Viewer)

Oh man, and I just received the cash set samples today! Now you'll have to offer these as well. I also got the half-pie (bounty?) chip instead of the $20 lol.*

*Nevermind, just went back to the thread from 2021 and saw that the NCV was intentional. Still would like a $20 chip to complete the cash set!

Last edited:
1657580946856.gif

Unfortunately I did not order extras for samples outside of the small group that preordered the tourney set. But honestly, together in stacks are where these tourney chips shine. Stand-alone as single chips they are not extraordinary imo.
I feel the same way about my Cali Rounders tourney set. Stacked tri moons look awesome!

Unfortunately I did not order extras for samples outside of the small group that preordered the tourney set. But honestly, together in stacks are where these tourney chips shine. Stand-alone as single chips they are not extraordinary imo.
Are you suggesting a new style of "sample" collecting? So I have to buy a barrel of each chip now? Oh man, RIP my wallet. Put me down for another 19 of each chip when you reorder then.....

Are you suggesting a new style of "sample" collecting? So I have to buy a barrel of each chip now? Oh man, RIP my wallet. Put me down for another 19 of each chip when you reorder then.....
I actually will be adding on next run. I want to make the set MTT T100 capable. Also considered adding a T5 and maybe even a T1 so I can use it as a cash set too (oh the horror)

I actually will be adding on next run. I want to make the set MTT T100 capable. Also considered adding a T5 and maybe even a T1 so I can use it as a cash set too (oh the horror)
dibs. might as well add a T25K and T.25 so you can use almost all the colours in the CPC palette.

1657587933948.png
1657588021686.png

38 CPC colours total. Using 4 unique colours per chip. Max chips you can make without repeating is 9.

T0.25 - T25K it is then!

Last edited:
No shame in a T1 chip! I wanted a tourney set but I typically only host cash so a T1 was a must for me! I'm really looking forward to what you come up with!

Goddamn. So in love with these, almost as much as the cash set. Combined? Totally insane. Congratulations on having some utterly amazing chips, my dude.
If samples for either set (or both!) ever become available, just shut up and take my money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom