Monte Carlo sluggers now have microstakes denominations (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Got an email from thepokerstore.com today. Good news for cheap microstakes players. The Monte Carlo line added 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, and 50¢ chips. As far as I know, these are the only cheapies that have nickels or dimes. @Apache, will you be adding these?

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 11.31.15 AM.png

Posted this in another thread, but does anyone have these? Could be an option for a friend that's looking to get not dice chips but doesn't want to spend on CPC's or Paulsons.

Posted this in another thread, but does anyone have these? Could be an option for a friend that's looking to get not dice chips but doesn't want to spend on CPC's or Paulsons.

It seems that they’re ok, but I don’t remember who said it.

That's pretty neat - is it really that uncommon / nonexistent for cheaper chips to have those lower denominations? I guess that makes sense - cheaper chips are all about keeping production costs cheap.

That's pretty neat - is it really that uncommon / nonexistent for cheaper chips to have those lower denominations? I guess that makes sense - cheaper chips are all about keeping production costs cheap.
Most of the cheapies have quarters and half dollars. None of them have nickels or dimes until now.

The China clay Majestics and Pharaohs both have nickels.

Got an email from thepokerstore.com today. Good news for cheap microstakes players. The Monte Carlo line added 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, and 50¢ chips. As far as I know, these are the only cheapies that have nickels or dimes. @Apache, will you be adding these?

View attachment 416036
Do theirs have smooth edges like apache or rough flashing like amazon versions of Monte Carlos?

31.40 100x shipped from apache, 34.99 from that site. Im sure apache gets even lower per chip shipped at quantity too.

Last edited:
Do theirs have smooth edges like apache or rough flashing like amazon versions of Monte Carlos?

31.40 100x shipped from apache, 34.99 from that site. Im sure apache gets even lower per chip shipped at quantity too.
The Showdowns I got from thepokerstore.com had pretty bad flashing, so it wouldn't surprise me if these are rough, too. But I have no experience with any Monte Carlos.

I did see that Apache has quarters. I hadn't noticed them previously.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom