Monte Carlo Quality Differences (1 Viewer)

WazamBelina

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I'm looking to get a really cheap set of 1000 chips ($200 or less). I'm just looking for something to run a craps table with don't care too much about the quality. I have been looking into monte carlos. Where is the best place to get them? I saw Hobbyphilic's video about how they have different quality from different vendors. Also does anyone have any other recommendations in that price range?
Thanks

You'd want to go to apachepokerchips.com for the best quality Monte Carlo chips, and that would fit into your budget, 1000 chips would be $150, plus shipping.

Edit: I forgot to add, a good alternative is the Mint poker chips line, they feel much better in my opinion, and cost the same amount from Apache.

I bought my Monte Carlos from Apache and they’ve been great! Edges are nice and sharp, and they shuffle really well after being broken in a bit. Only off thing was that a few barrels had a slightly chalky feel to them that rubbed off as soon as they were played with once.

in that price range, desert heat, the mint, showdown club, and poker knights. All great chips, just very different in design. I’ve loved my Monte Carlos thought! They’re fun and super easy to read.

Question in the same vein... are the Quality of the Monte Carlos from thepokerstore.com the same as apache. I ask because thepokerstore.com has 5¢ I want but would buy the rest from apache due to price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom