Monday Night Murder (1 Viewer)

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
Just chilling out, murdering some chips, watching some MNF and enjoying a few beers. These are surprisingly easy to remove!!

IMG_7133.jpg

Well, you lucked out, then. My couple hundred chips ran the gamut from fairly easy to remove to a b***h-and-a-half of constant scraping over minutes per chip.
LOL... I was almost going to just do a label over until Gear mentioned how easy these were supposed to be. I'd say I have about 7 chips that will need some nail polish remover to get rid of sticker residue. The rest popped right off!

Perhaps a strange question ...

How much residue is too much residue? See pic below:

I am thinking that us suffice?

Attachments

• 20201128_085443.jpg
    20201128_085443.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 69

Put a label on and try to feel them. I prefer that there is no noticeable dents from underneath the label when I draw my finger across the label, so I would say yours have too much left. (but then again, I'm more than a little ocd on stuff like this.)

But the best way to decide how much is too much is to simply try it out and see how you feel.

It is actually more important to take the inlay residue out from the corners of the recess rather than the center of the chip. Your replacement sticker will hide anything in the middle for sure, but lots of leftovers at the recess edge might show through or make it difficult to get the sticker in flat. Luckily, using a thin flat blade will fairly easily clean out those corners - just be careful not to slip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom