Modified Slowplay 500 case (1 Viewer)

thubaru

Pair
Reaction score
I bought this slowplay case a week ago and absolutely love it but I needed it to hold 600 chips. I cut out the center deck recesses and 3d printed a 2 row 43mm chip cradle which fit right into place. I’ll try to clean it up a bit more but I’m pretty happy with how it came out!
FBF5FE77-C6A1-4F71-B0AD-3062FAB4480A.jpeg
B36B3B14-4040-469B-AEDA-55A7404EC165.jpeg

Nice work. In my opinion, the worst things about cases are space wasted on cards (or worse, dice) and the fact that most cases won’t accommodate 43mm chips. You are winning.
I’ve been a “case guy” for years, but this one isn’t on my radar. I’ll have to look into it.

This is really nice, good work!
I'm looking at case options ATM for my 400 chip set (most UK case suppliers offer 300/500) so was going to take a similar route to you & mod a 300 case.
I agree with @upNdown on the dice slots and things just taking up space. But I do need somewhere to keep the DBs and such when transporting the set - unless I get a small case for card decks and accessories.

Thanks guys! I agree, I hate that waste of space in the middle. The 300 chip slowplay case should be able to be modified in the same manner to expand its capacity to 400 @mattross1313

The build quality is great on this one. High quality materials and just a nice overall feel that is much better than the aluminum ones that flood the market.

Nice!
I keep my Milano set in the same Slowplay case. I just don’t know what to do with the 500 slowplay chips that came with the case They’re racked up in the closet...

I bought this slowplay case a week ago and absolutely love it but I needed it to hold 600 chips. I cut out the center deck recesses and 3d printed a 2 row 43mm chip cradle which fit right into place. I’ll try to clean it up a bit more but I’m pretty happy with how it came out! View attachment 658993View attachment 658994
Hello there. New member and all that, created an account specifically due to this thread.

I was just wondering if you still had and were willing to share the STL for this? Just got a Slowplay case this week and have the same complaint.

If not, I'll open up CAD and get on it.

Cheers!

Similar question. I have the 43mm case already. Can I pay you to 3d print me the middle section?

Have you made an insert for 39mm? I’d love to try one of these cases out, and now I have another excuse to do so with these inserts!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom